1. What kind of clothing should I wear?
Maritime activity: sunglasses, hat, sunscreen, beach towel, light and comfortable clothes, slippers or sandals without heels.
Terrestrial activity: sunglasses, hat, sunscreen, light and comfortable clothes, comfortable shoes.
2. Can I cancel my activity? How?
Cancellations less than 24 hours before departure are not accepted. Before that period, you should call +351 282 470 060 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3Are the Activities suitable for children?
All activities with children prices are suitable for children.
4. Are the Activities suitable for people with disabilities or reduced mobility?
It depends on the activity. All activities are marked as appropriate for persons with disabilities or reduced mobility, but this information must be stated when booking.
5. How can I book?
You can book by phone (+351 282 470 060), by e-mail (email@example.com), online (www.portitours.pt), or by acquiring a voucher at any of our shops and identified partners.
6. Where can I find the meeting point?
After the booking is complete, you will receive a voucher where you will find all information about the excursion.
7. What should I do if the excursion is cancelled due to bad weather?
If the activity is cancelled, you will be contacted by Portitours to be refunded. If you prefer you can change the date of the activity or book another activity.
8. Can I transfer the voucher to a third party?
No. The voucher is personal and not transferable.
9. Do I have to print the voucher?
No. You can display it on your smartphone.
10. Can I present the voucher on my smartphone?
11. Can I add more people to an existing reservation?
No. You should create a new reservation and contact us to let you know.
12. Can I pay at the destination?
Yes, upon availability.
13. Do I always have to show my ID?
No. Just submit the voucher.
14. Is there any deadline to change or cancel my reservation?
Cancellations will only be accepted 24 hours in advance, otherwise there will be no refund.
15. How can I change my reservation?
To change your reservation, you must call +351 282 470 060 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
16. Is the displayed price the total value of the reservation or the amount per person?
Value per person.
17. Are there discounts for children?
Yes. All discounts are automatically applied in prices.
18. The site indicates”No availability”. How can I book?
You can’t book. Please choose another day or book an activity that is available.
19. I have a complaint. How should I proceed?
Send your complaint to email@example.com