1. What kind of clothing should I wear?
Maritime activity: sunglasses, hat, sunscreen, beach towel, light and comfortable clothes, slippers or sandals without heels.
Terrestrial activity: sunglasses, hat, sunscreen, light and comfortable clothes, comfortable shoes.
2. Can I cancel my activity? As?
Cancellations are only allowed when done with a minimum of 24 hours in advance of the activity start time. In this case you should call +351 282 470 060 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Are the activities prepared for the children?
All the activities with price for children are properly prepared to receive them, offering all the necessary comfort and security.
4. Are the activities prepared for people with reduced mobility or mobility?
All activities are properly marked as appropriate for persons with disabilities or reduced mobility. In any case, each situation must be stated when booking.
5. How can I book?
You can make reservations by the number +351 282 470 060, via e-mail email@example.com, online at www.portitours.pt, or by acquiring a voucher at any of our points of sale and duly identified partners.
6. Where can I find the pick-up points?
Whenever you make a reservation, you will receive a voucher where you will find all the information inherent to the excursion.
7. What should I do if the activity is cancelled due to bad weather?
If the activity is cancelled, the customer is always contacted by Portitours to be informed and refunded. If the client wishes to change the date of the activity or change for another.
8. Can I transfer the voucher to a third party?
No. The voucher is personal and not transferable.
9. Do I have to print the voucher?
No. You can display it on your smartphone.
10. Can I present the voucher on my smartphone?
11. Can I add more people to an existing reservation?
No. You should create a new reservation and contact us to let you know.
12. Can I pay at the destination?
Yes, upon availability.
13. Do I always have to show my ID?
No. Just submit the voucher.
14. Is there any deadline to change or cancel my reservation?
Cancellations will only be accepted 24 hours in advance, otherwise there will be no refund.
15. How can I change my reservation?
To change your reservation, you must call +351 282 470 060 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
16. Is the displayed price the total value of the reservation or the amount per person?
Value per person.
17. Are there discounts for children?
Yes, they exist. All discounts are automatically applied in prices.
18. The site says, "no availability". How do I book the activity?
Cannot do. You can just search for another activity that is available.
19. I have a complaint. How should I proceed?
Send your complaint to email@example.com